Since 2002, Virginia Waters and Wetland, Inc. has provided practical environmental consulting services and creative scientific design with turnkey construction and excavation capabilities in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
By combining the skill and expertise of aquatic scientists, construction professionals, and watershed engineers, we have become a leading environmental consulting firm in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Our scientists’ extensive knowledge of water, soil and vegetation is matched by their understanding of state, local and federal regulations. We conduct risk delineation and restoration associated with such environmental conditions as streams, wetlands and endangered species credibly and effectively.
VW&W approaches water resource issues from a watershed perspective to provide creative, cost-effective solutions for any water resource challenge including wetland and stream mitigation, restoration and permitting, stormwater pond creation and repair, pond and lake management, wetland creation and banking, and environmental monitoring.
Our valued clients include builders, developers, community associations, realtors, engineers, land attorneys, property managers, homeowners as well as local, state and federal governments.
VW&W is a proud member of:
Staff Training and Certifications
- Commonwealth of Virginia Professional Wetland Delineator License
- Professional Wetland Scientist (PWS)
- International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborist
- Registered Land Disturber VA License
- OSHA 40-hour Hazardous Waste Site Worker (HAZWOPER) Training
- Biological Water Quality Monitor, Northern Virginia Soil and Water Conservation District
- Associate Wildlife Biologist Certification, Wildlife Society
- U.S. Congress, Gold Medal of Honor for Community Service, Achievement and Initiative 1992
- Pesticide Applicator Certificate
- 5-A Aquatic Pest Control - General
- 6 Right-of-Way Pest Control
- Virginia Responsible Land Disturber (RLD)
- DEQ Stormwater Inspector Certification
- DEQ Erosion and Sediment Control Certification
We are proud of the partnerships we've formed with the following companies and organizations:
||Episcopal High School
Foggy Bottom, Inc.
Jones Long LaSalle
K. Hovnanian Homes
Kimco Realty Corporation
Miller and Smith
National Realty Partners
Frank Casino Club
Prince William County
Ross, France and Ratliff Engineering
Reston Towne Center
Service First Management
Simon Property Group
Stanley Martin Homes
Stone Ridge Community Association
Tysons Executive Village
Woodlawn Development Group